Government Polytechnic Kenaura, Sultanpur was established in the year 2016. This institute is situated at a distance of around 15 km from Sultanpur railway station on Sultanpur-Pratapgarh highway and 3 km from Piparpur railway station. In Government Polytechnic Kenuara-Sulanpur, three Diploma Courses are running
1- Civil Engineering (Three years) (60 Seats)
2- Electrical Engineering (Three years) (60 Seats)
3- Mechanical Engineering (Production) (Three years) (60 Seats)
The Institute is owned by Government of Uttar Pradesh and affiliated to the Board of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh & approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
The institute is having its own 40 kW solar power plant which provides 24*7 electricity power back.
In this institutions many facilities are available:
- Play ground, badminton court etc.
- Girls Hostel (Under Construction)
- Fully equipped Computer lab
- Drawing hall ( Civil, Electrical, Mechanical)
- Workshop- 7 shops viz. Painting, Carpentry, Smithy, Machine, Foundry, Sheet metal, Welding
- Training and Placement office
- In this Institute, Department of Civil Engineering is having Civil lab (I, II and III), CT, Highway, RCC, SMFE, BCME, Surveying lab and PHE lab.
- Department of Electrical Engineering is having Electrical machine lab, Electrical Workshop, Electronics lab, IEMRE lab.
- Department of Mechanical engineering is having MOS lab, Hydraulics lab, Thermal lab, Metallurgy, Manufacturing lab,Production lab.
Beside of all these lab institute is having Physics lab, Chemistry lab, language lab, Auto CAD lab.
In previous semester results which had declared by the BTE. As per the status of results more than 95% students have been passed.